Procheck E-W is a ready-to-use rapid protein residue detection system for testing any surface after the cleaning process, especially for the food and beverage industry.
This test is intended to provide rapid validation of hygiene levels of a surface and show due diligence in a HACCP program. Although Procheck detects bacteria and mold, it is not intended to be a microbiological monitoring tool.
Procheck E-W turns from yellow to green if protein is present on the sample surface. The more protein collected in the sample, the more distinct the color change.
Scope of delivery
| Article number
| Measurement time
|| 4 – 25°C, 18months shelf life after production
- Tear of one side of the packaging, while holding the other side tightly
- Sample by swabbing an area of 10x10 cm or for unusual surfaces swab enough area to collect required sample material. Apply sufficient pressure, rotate swab tip during swabbing and do not to touch swab tip to anything else but surface being tested to ensure good collection
- If protein is present, the swab will turn from yellow to green immediately.
- Put the cover back on the used side.
- To perform another test, remove the cover on the other side and perform the test the same way.